We are currently seeking a Licensed Civil Engineer (PE) to fill an Engineering Manager’s position within our Organization.
G&H is seeking a qualified registered Civil Engineer to join our team and lead one of our offices overseeing the day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include project management, budgeting, estimating, and quality control. The office Manager is also responsible for improving profitability and increasing customer satisfaction and employee development. This position requires a broad range of experience necessary to support public and private clients, as well as directing and mentoring the staff. The successful candidate must be capable of leading the team and representing the Company in public meetings and client consultations.
- Have experience leading a team in a small Company culture
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Massachusetts
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a project engineer in the land development industry
- Experience in the design and permitting of land development projects, both commercial and residential and performing storm water modeling analysis using Hydro Cad or similar product
- Proficient in AutoCAD land development and civil 3D
- Experienced in road and drainage design and storm water management, experience with title 5 requirements and septic design. Possess a soil evaluator’s license in Massachusetts
Send resume to Guerriere & Halnon, Inc., via the following link. e-mail