We are currently seeking a Civil Engineer experienced in land planning, permitting and design.
Are you looking for a change in your career and want to work with a reputable midsize Civil Engineering firm? Want to move from Project Manager back into a Civil Engineer role? Guerriere & Halnon may be the right place for you. We are seeking a capable well rounded Civil Engineer to join our team. Our Company runs as a small business with an emphasis on meeting our client’s expectations, on time and on budget. As we continue to grow and expand we are looking for top quality people to add to our team.
What You Will Be Doing
G&H is seeking a qualified Civil Engineer to join our team of Civil engineers and land surveyors. You would be the lead civil engineer on land development projects from conceptual to completion, including all required permitting. Varied project work includes residential and commercial, both small and large scale. Full time position requires a broad range of experience necessary to support public and private clients, as well as provide support to our in-house land surveying staff. The successful candidate must be capable of working in a team environment in a small office setting.
- Perform office related civil engineering in a dynamic and fast pace work environment
- Be capable of producing high quality designs in AutoCAD land development and civil 3D. Task include;
- Create plans from scratch
- Design grading for individual and multiple lot sites
- Design septic systems in accordance with Mass title 5 requirements
- Create corroders, road profiles and pipe runs
- Create and manipulate surfaces and perform volume calculations
- Perform drainage analysis for land development projects using Hydro CAD
- Be capable of meeting the client’s needs in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Work in a team environment with the land surveyors and engineers
- Continually prioritize workload to meet changing demands and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Project manage civil projects including permitting, design and as built close out. Deliver projects on time and on budget
What You Need to Qualify
- Have at least three years of designing and permitting land use and land development projects (residential and commercial)
- BS in Civil Engineering, & have your EIT, a PE is a plus, soil evaluator a plus
- Have experience designing septic systems in Mass following Title Five requirements
- Proficient in AutoCAD land development and Civil 3D
- Proficient in site grading, road, sewer and drainage design
- Be proficient in the English language, both spoken and written and possess strong communication skills
Send resume to Guerriere & Halnon, Inc., via the following link. e-mail